How to become a licensed partner?
KiVa is currently looking for licensed partners to spread the KiVa antibullying program to new countries and regions. KiVa partner or licensee is an organization to which the University of Turku has granted the right to market, distribute, and sell KiVa products and use the knowledge related to the KiVa antibullying program, for the purpose of implementing the program in a country or region specified in the licensing agreement. We wish to establish long-term productive relationships with our international KiVa partners and support their efforts in introducing KiVa into their country or region. In order to become a KiVa partner, you need to sign a licensing agreement with the University of Turku.
Who can become a Licensed Partner?
What are the steps to be taken when implementing KiVa in a new region?
The process begins by negotiating and signing the licensing agreement with the University of Turku. In order to have enough time for all the preparations that are needed, we recommend that the contract is signed
- at least two years before the program implementation is planned to begin in schools in the region IF the language version to be used is not yet available, and
- at least one year before the program implementation IF the language version to be used is already available.
After the signing of the contract and before the actual implementation of the program the following steps are to be taken:
- production of new language versions, if necessary
- training for trainers
- marketing the program and recruiting schools
- pre-implementation training for the schools
Can our school become a KiVa school?
At the moment KiVa can only be implemented in close cooperation with a KiVa partner operating in a specific country or region. Unfortunately it is not possible to become a KiVa school if there is no KiVa partner available in your country or region. Countries and regions using KiVa can be found here.